ace-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Durand <>
Subject What is the ordering of the resources in the deployment package manifest?
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2017 15:33:21 GMT
The order in which bundles and resources are processed by the
DeploymentAdmin is important, e.g. a resource depending on another should
be deployed after it.
This may be well managed for osgi bundles and configuration, but when
working with arbitrary resources, this order must be set somewhere.
For instance, if I want to deploy wars on a servlet container, I want to
deploy the associated configurations (possibly templated) before the wars.

How is determined the order in which the resources are listed in the
deployment package manifest? And how to change it?
*Guillaume Durand* | Ingénieur expert
*Sirlan Technologies* - 3 Rue Irène Joliot Curie - 38320 Eybens – France
*Office*: +33 (0)4 76 53 35 14

***Pensez à l'environnement, n'imprimez cet email que si nécessaire |