ace-users mailing list archives

From Simon Huebner <simon.hueb...@ise.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Problem with ArtifactRecognizer for custom artifacts
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 12:20:17 GMT
Hello,

i am currently trying to add an resource processor for an custom
artifact, following the docs (they are outdated) under:
https://ace.apache.org/docs/adding-custom-artifact-types.html

I written a bundle with an Activator and a class implements
ArtifactRecognizer, ArtifactHelper.
Currently we are running an ACE 2.1.0 allinone server. The bundle was
installed and started over the gogo shell.
If i add a custom artifact over the ui, it seams the recognizer is not
called for a custom artifact. None off my debug outputs where logged.
ACE shows an error: "Artifact <> not recognized!"

I think I'm doing something wrong in the Activator, here is the start
method:

@Override
public void start(BundleContext context) throws Exception {
     String[] services = {ArtifactRecognizer.class.getName(),
ArtifactHelper.class.getName()};

     MyArtifactHelper recognizer = new MyArtifactHelper();
     Hashtable<String, String> properties = new Hashtable<String, String>();
     properties.put(ArtifactObject.KEY_MIMETYPE, MyArtifactHelper.MIMETYPE);

     context.registerService(
         services,
         recognizer,
         properties
     );
}

I have a processor as well, but as i understand this is not necessary at
these place.
Can anyone help me, or has a guide with more details?

Kind regards,
Simon

--
Simon Huebner, B.Sc.