ace-users mailing list archives

From Jorge Martín Cuervo <jo...@martincuervo.com>
Subject Re: Setting up development env.
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2016 15:14:20 GMT
Hello Jan,

these are the steps I have followed:

* checkout the trunk from command line
* import existing the project from workspace, and I have chacked the option
to scan subprojects
* so I end up with a general project for /ace and lots of bndtools projects
* then I select new osgi workspace and I refreshed from /ace/cnf (I have
selected the bndtools/workspace template and then none of the files)

at this point the majority of the projects were failing to compile (my
first message)

* then I have changed the /ace project from generic project to java project
and the enable thd bndtools nature
* I have removed all the src folders from the classpath of /ace

and now all the projects are compiling well

--
Jorge Martin Cuervo

email <jorge@martincuervo.com>
voice 0032 489 336 802