ace-users mailing list archives

From Jorge Martín Cuervo <jo...@martincuervo.com>
Subject Setting up development env.
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2016 09:05:32 GMT
Hello all,

I am trying to compile ACE from source to try some changes in the target
bundle, but I am experimenting issues.

I was able to get the code from SVN, import into eclipse, set up the
projects and update the osgi workspace,
First, I am using the source from trunk, and I had to configure Java 8 for
some bundles, and:

- agent is not compiling because bundles range and feedback are missing
- range is not compiling because "is missing required Java project: 'ace'"
(see screenshot below)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4YVoYG0tdzzM2JLODh6dm5hZTQ/view?pref=2&pli=1

As some bundles are ok (like console logger) I have the feeling the issue
is because the "Bnd Bundle Path" is including the project/folder /ace by
mistake, but I have no idea how to continue.

I would appreciate any comment on that subject.
Many thanks to all!

--
Jorge Martin Cuervo

email <jorge@martincuervo.com>