ace-users mailing list archives

From Jorge Martín Cuervo <jo...@martincuervo.com>
Subject Re: Setting up development env.
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2016 13:30:22 GMT
Hello again,

I have managed to remove all the errors and compile (converting the ace
root project from general project to bnd).
I had also changed the run-target to use java 8, right now in trunk is
configured to use 7.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4YVoYG0tdzzZDlEeUJ6X3U4SHM/view?pref=2&pli=1

Just a questions, how should I package?

In https://ace.apache.org/docs/setup-dev-environment.html says to use ant:

$ cd build$ ant package-bin

but i have not found any build.xml file.

Thanks!!

--