ace-users mailing list archives

From Bree Van Oss <Bree.Van...@myfuelmaster.com>
Subject Re: ACE and fragment bundle provisioning
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 17:26:32 GMT
Hey Marcel,

I finally got a chance to try your suggested workaround. After provisioning the fragment individually,
restarting the host bundle does not resolve the bundle fragment. However, the fragment does
become resolved when both the host and fragment are provisioned together. I can use this approach
to work around the issue, but do you think this the “provisioning a fragment by itself”
issue is something that should be addressed? If so, how would you suggest we proceed from
here?

Thanks,
Bree

On May 25, 2016, at 1:45 PM, Marcel Offermans <marcel.offermans@luminis.nl<mailto:marcel.offermans@luminis.nl>>