ace-users mailing list archives

From Jan Willem Janssen <janwillem.jans...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: ACE parts and security
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 11:45:38 GMT
Hi,

> On 16 Jun 2016, at 12:44, Pierre De Rop <pierre.derop@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Jan Willem,
>
>> - I have also seen several exception when I run OBR, server and client:
>> gosh: java.lang.IllegalStateException: session is closed
>> gosh: stopping framework
>> gogo: IllegalStateException: Invalid BundleContext.
>> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invalid BundleContext.
>>       at
>> org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.checkValidity(BundleCont
>> extImpl.java:511)
>> This does not seem to block the execution.
>
> I'm also observing the "session is closed" exception, but as Jorge
> reported, this does not seem to cause any problems.
>
> I'm using the ace-obr from trunk, I have build the run-obr sub project with
> gradle run-obr:export, then I copied some bundles in store directory,
> then launched the obr normally, like this:
>
> java -jar generated/distributions/executable/obr.jar
>
> The first time I launch the obr, I haven't any problems, the "session
> close" message is not seen. then I stop the ace-obr server (ctrl-c).
> now, the bundle-cache directory has been created and  at this point,  when
> I restart the ace-obr, then I'm seeing these exceptions:
> (the "session is closed" exception is logged after typing "lb"):
>
> g! 2016-06-16 12:30:00.428:INFO::FelixStartLevel: Logging initialized @580ms
> 2016-06-16 12:30:00.460:INFO:oejs.Server:FelixStartLevel:
> jetty-9.2.14.v20151106
> 2016-06-16 12:30:00.508:INFO:oejsh.ContextHandler:FelixStartLevel: Started
> o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler@4b49c9dc{/,null,AVAILABLE}
> 2016-06-16 12:30:00.509:INFO:oejs.Server:FelixStartLevel: Started @661ms
> 2016-06-16 12:30:00.526:INFO:oejs.ServerConnector:FelixStartLevel: Started
> ServerConnector@7d719242{HTTP/1.1}{0.0.0.0:8082}
> gogo: InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
> java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
>        at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
>        at org.apache.felix.gogo.shell.Activator.run(Activator.java:72)
> ____________________________
> Welcome to Apache Felix Gogo
>
> g!

Following your steps I can reproduce this issue. From the looks of it, the
refreshing (or whatever is triggering this) causes the Gogo shell to go
bananas. If I do

   `stop <bundle ID of gogo runtime>; start <bundle ID of gogo runtime>`

in Eclipse, my shell is terminated with the same session closed type of
exception. I’ll see if this is fixed in a more recent Gogo version or that
we otherwise need to do some work there to get this fixed.

I’ve created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACE-595 to fix this.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten | Kind regards

Jan Willem Janssen | Software Architect
+31 631 765 814

My world is something with Amdatu and Apache

Luminis Technologies
Churchillplein 1
7314 BZ  Apeldoorn
+31 88 586 46 00