ace-users mailing list archives

From Bree Van Oss <Bree.Van...@myfuelmaster.com>
Subject ACE and fragment bundle provisioning
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 17:14:19 GMT
Hi All,

Quick question regarding fragment bundles. We have a fragment that contains an artifact which
uses a separate build process. We are using fragments as a way to loosely couple the artifact
from the code the operates on it. When I provision the fragment to the target by itself (host
bundle already provisioned) ACE is unable to resolve the bundle fragment and it stays in the
“installed” state. When I restart ACE agent, the bundle fragment correctly makes it into
the “resolved” state.

This feels like a bug to me, but wanted to put this out to the list to see if anyone has another
explanation.

Thanks,
Bree