ace-users mailing list archives

From Frank Langel <fr...@frankjlangel.com>
Subject Re: [feedback] hurdles when working with ACE
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 14:55:59 GMT
Hi Jan,

Thanks a lot. I see a lot of value in a solution such as Ace,
But it needs to be maintained and there needs to be sufficient demand.

Here a few issues we faced and that created the following requirement
- Integration with persistence backend —> GIT/SQL db, so all ACE artifcats/settings/data
is properly stored
- better documentation
- integration with BndTools
- best practices for entire SDLC