ace-users mailing list archives

From Cristiano GaviĆ£o <cvgav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ace artifacts on maven central ?
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 13:35:42 GMT
Hi Marcel,

On 10-12-2015 10:10, Marcel Offermans wrote:
> Our source and binary convenience releases are stored in the official Apache release
repository.
Which repository would be that? it is a R5 OSGi repository ?

> We have been considering this, generating the Maven metadata from our build and using
that to publish those artifacts but that process is not done yet. If you want to help us with
it, please do.
well, I would, but I don't know anything about ant or gradle. Actually,
I didn't like grade and that is the reason I keep away from bndtools.
But indirectly I use bndlib with maven-bundle-plugin.