ace-users mailing list archives

From Cristiano GaviĆ£o <cvgav...@gmail.com>
Subject Ace artifacts on maven central ?
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 12:58:19 GMT
Hi,

I read somewhere that Apache Ace follows the OSGi Deployment Admin spec,
so we decided to try it.

We are using Equinox and p2 as its repository in our environment and
building our bundles with tycho and maven-bundle-plugin.

So in order to have the deployment agent installed in our p2 we need to
have the required artifacts at least in a maven repository.

But in the maven central the latest apache ace artifacts is in version
0.8.1 and was delivered in 2011 !

Is Apache ace not being delivered to maven central anymore ? why?

thanks,

Cristiano