ace-users mailing list archives

From Daan Veldhof <daanveld...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating association based on multiple tags
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 15:14:22 GMT
:

> Order is never considered when applying JSON data in ACE, so not sure that
> is the root cause of your issue. I’ve created several distribution-target
> associations with the attributes in varying order and they always produce
> the same result.

I also thought that, but it works for now.
Did you try it with the REST API or the GoGo shell?

> The convention in ACE is that if you want to associate a distribution to
> *any* target that you use a right cardinality of ’N’ (without quotes).

And how do I put that there using the REST api?
I already tried:

attributes : {
 ..
  "rightCardinality" : "n"
 ..
}

and replaced "n" with "N", 'n' and 'N'

It gives me error 400

Could not add entity of type distribution2target with data:
RepositoryValueObject with attributes
[{rightEndpoint=(&amp;(target.role=producer)(target.cpu_arch=armeabi)),
leftEndpoint=(name=producer_armeabi), rightCardinality=N,
leftCardinality=1}] and with tags [{}]

Regards
Daan Veldhof