ace-users mailing list archives

From Daan Veldhof <daanveld...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating association based on multiple tags
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2015 07:31:12 GMT
:

> > On 22 Oct 2015, at 16:59, Daan Veldhof <daanveldhof@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I want to create a distribution2target where the leftEndpoint =
> (name=rand)
> > and the rightEndpoint = (target.tag1 = foo)&(target.tag2 = bar). From
> what
> > I understand the filtering works with an LDAP filter. So I tried to
> create
> > a distribution2target using the REST API. I send a POST to
> > /client/work/{id}/distribution2target and in the body is this
> > {
> >  attributes : {
> >    "leftEndpoint" : "(name=rand)",
> >    "rightEndpoint" : "(&(target.tag1=foo)(target.tag2=bar))"
> >    "leftCardinality" : 5,
> >    "rightCardinality" : 100
> >  }
> >  tags: {}
> > }
>
> You’re trying to create an association that should match up to 5
> distributions and up to 100 targets, which is valid, but a little bit
> strange
> given that you specify a distribution that is named exactly to “rand”.
>
> Anyway, you might want to take a look at your rightEndpoint filter, IIRC it
> is not necessary to prefix it with `target.`...

Changed my attributes so it only filters on one tag and it works with the
'target' prefix.

{
  attributes : {
    "leftEndpoint" : "(name=rand)",
    "rightEndpoint" : "(target.tag1=foo)"
    "leftCardinality" : 1,
    "rightCardinality" : 100
  }
  tags: {}
}

For some reason the "&" doesn't seem to work. Am I missing something?

BTW, when I create the distribution2target the targets aren't known by ACE,
I add them afterwards.

Regards
Daan Veldhof