ace-users mailing list archives

From Daan Veldhof <daanveld...@gmail.com>
Subject Creating association based on multiple tags
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 14:59:29 GMT
Hi all,

I want to create a distribution2target where the leftEndpoint = (name=rand)
and the rightEndpoint = (target.tag1 = foo)&(target.tag2 = bar). From what
I understand the filtering works with an LDAP filter. So I tried to create
a distribution2target using the REST API. I send a POST to
/client/work/{id}/distribution2target and in the body is this
{
  attributes : {
    "leftEndpoint" : "(name=rand)",
    "rightEndpoint" : "(&(target.tag1=foo)(target.tag2=bar))"
    "leftCardinality" : 5,
    "rightCardinality" : 100
  }
  tags: {}
}

This does not create the association I want. I've already tried to replace
the left- and rightendpoint with "left" and "right" respectively.

Is this even possible?

-Regards
Daan Veldhof
<https://www.google.nl/search?q=respectively&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0CBsQvwUoAGoVChMItKn82KvWyAIVR-0UCh2nVQWE>