ace-users mailing list archives

From Daan Veldhof <daanveld...@gmail.com>
Subject Login before automation is started
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2015 12:46:16 GMT
Hi all,

I've configured ACE so I create the artifacts, features,
artifact2features,distribution, feature2distribution and
distribution2target (didn't fix the issue with filtering on 2 tags yet)
through the REST API. I also added the org.apache.ace.client.automation
bundle to autoregister and autoapprove all the targets. The weird part is,
I have to get a workspace through the GoGo shell or the REST API before the
automation is started. Is this normal behaviour?

Also when a target sends the second auditlog with it's tags the Ace server
should deploy the right distribution, but it doesn't deploy anything. I
have to log in to the web ui first, press store and retrieve and then it
deploys. This doesn't seem normal to me.

Regards
Daan Veldhof