ace-users mailing list archives

From Jan Willem Janssen <janwillem.jans...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: Creating association based on multiple tags
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2015 14:14:19 GMT

> On 23 Oct 2015, at 09:31, Daan Veldhof <daanveldhof@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Changed my attributes so it only filters on one tag and it works with the
> 'target' prefix.
>
> {
>  attributes : {
>    "leftEndpoint" : "(name=rand)",
>    "rightEndpoint" : "(target.tag1=foo)"
>    "leftCardinality" : 1,
>    "rightCardinality" : 100
>  }
>  tags: {}
> }
>
> For some reason the "&" doesn't seem to work. Am I missing something?
>
> BTW, when I create the distribution2target the targets aren't known by ACE,
> I add them afterwards.

I’ve used the following gogo script to test creating a feature, distribution
and a target with two tags along with the various associations using filters.

  w=(cw)
  $w cf 'feature1'
  $w cd 'dist1'
  $w cf2d '(name=feature1)' '(name=dist*)'
  ($w ct [id='target1'] [foo=bar qux=quu]) setautoapprove true
  $w cd2t '(name=dist1)' '(&(foo=bar)(qux=*))'
  $w commit
  rw $w

In my environment, my target is correctly linked to the distribution based
on its tags.

Ergo: still not sure that the ‘target.’ prefix is necessary unless your
tags actually use them in their names.

Note that I didn’t set any cardinality values, since they default to 1. Why
are you using custom cardinality numbers?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten | Kind regards

Jan Willem Janssen | Software Architect
+31 631 765 814

My world is revolving around INAETICS and Amdatu

Luminis Technologies B.V.
Churchillplein 1
7314 BZ   Apeldoorn
+31 88 586 46 00