ace-users mailing list archives

From Jan Willem Janssen <janwillem.jans...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: autoregister and -approve targets
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 12:09:46 GMT

> On 21 Oct 2015, at 14:04, Daan Veldhof <daanveldhof@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Approach:
> I added the org.apache.ace.client.automation bundle to the Run Bundles in
> server-allinone.bndrun. When I add a target it's not registered or approved
> when I look at the WebUI.
> When I set a breakpoint at AutoTargetOperator:start() it's only reached
> when I get a workspace through the REST API (POST /client/work) , GoGo
> shell (' cw ') or if I log in at the Web UI.
> Also when I try to get a workspace through the REST API or GoGo shell I get
> an ' IllegalStateException: Another user is logged in '. I have to do it a
> second time before I get a workspace.
> When I set a breakpoint at AuditLogProcessTask:process() it's never reached
>
> Is there anything I'm missing?

My previous answer was incomplete, I forgot to mention that you need to add the
following line to the `org.apache.ace.scheduler.cfg` file (found in your ACE
server's `conf/` directory):

org.apache.ace.client.processauditlog = 2000

That should cause the AuditLogProcessTask to be scheduled and run periodically
(once every 2000 milliseconds, change this value if needed).

HtH,

--
Met vriendelijke groeten | Kind regards

Jan Willem Janssen | Software Architect
+31 631 765 814

My world is revolving around INAETICS and Amdatu

Luminis Technologies B.V.
Churchillplein 1
7314 BZ   Apeldoorn
+31 88 586 46 00