ace-users mailing list archives

From Jan Willem Janssen <janwillem.jans...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: autoregister and -approve targets
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 11:05:18 GMT
Hi,

> On 20 Oct 2015, at 10:11, Daan Veldhof <daanveldhof@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I want to autoregister and autoapprove my targets when they send their
> first auditlog to the ace server. I don't know the exact name of the
> targets so I can't preregister them. Is there any configuration that can
> handle this?

There is a way to automatically approve any target that registers to the
server for the first time. All you need to do is deploy the bundle
`org.apache.ace.client.automation` at your ACE server, and update the
corresponding configuration file `org.apache.ace.client.automation.cfg`
in your ACE server’s “conf/“ directory (the default configuration will
simply approve all updates to any target it sees).

--
Met vriendelijke groeten | Kind regards

Jan Willem Janssen | Software Architect
+31 631 765 814

My world is revolving around INAETICS and Amdatu

Luminis Technologies B.V.
Churchillplein 1
7314 BZ   Apeldoorn
+31 88 586 46 00