ace-users mailing list archives

From Jan Willem Janssen <janwillem.jans...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: Creating association based on multiple tags
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 14:49:26 GMT

> On 27 Oct 2015, at 16:14, Daan Veldhof <daanveldhof@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> And how do I put that there using the REST api?
> I already tried:
>
> attributes : {
> ..
>  "rightCardinality" : "n"
> ..
> }
>
> and replaced "n" with "N", 'n' and 'N'
>
> It gives me error 400
>
> Could not add entity of type distribution2target with data:
> RepositoryValueObject with attributes
> [{rightEndpoint=(&amp;(target.role=producer)(target.cpu_arch=armeabi)),
> leftEndpoint=(name=producer_armeabi), rightCardinality=N,
> leftCardinality=1}] and with tags [{}]

It appears that this currently only works for the Gogo shell. I’ve created
ACE-523 (see [1]) to fix this. Will push a fix for it soon.

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACE-523

--
Met vriendelijke groeten | Kind regards

Jan Willem Janssen | Software Architect
+31 631 765 814

My world is revolving around INAETICS and Amdatu

Luminis Technologies B.V.
Churchillplein 1
7314 BZ   Apeldoorn
+31 88 586 46 00