ace-users mailing list archives

From Jan Willem Janssen <janwillem.jans...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: Creating association based on multiple tags
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 15:39:06 GMT

> On 22 Oct 2015, at 16:59, Daan Veldhof <daanveldhof@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I want to create a distribution2target where the leftEndpoint = (name=rand)
> and the rightEndpoint = (target.tag1 = foo)&(target.tag2 = bar). From what
> I understand the filtering works with an LDAP filter. So I tried to create
> a distribution2target using the REST API. I send a POST to
> /client/work/{id}/distribution2target and in the body is this
> {
>  attributes : {
>    "leftEndpoint" : "(name=rand)",
>    "rightEndpoint" : "(&(target.tag1=foo)(target.tag2=bar))"
>    "leftCardinality" : 5,
>    "rightCardinality" : 100
>  }
>  tags: {}
> }

You’re trying to create an association that should match up to 5
distributions and up to 100 targets, which is valid, but a little bit strange
given that you specify a distribution that is named exactly to “rand”.

Anyway, you might want to take a look at your rightEndpoint filter, IIRC it
is not necessary to prefix it with `target.`...

--
Met vriendelijke groeten | Kind regards

Jan Willem Janssen | Software Architect
+31 631 765 814

My world is revolving around INAETICS and Amdatu

Luminis Technologies B.V.
Churchillplein 1
7314 BZ   Apeldoorn
+31 88 586 46 00