ace-users mailing list archives

From Jan Willem Janssen <janwillem.jans...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: Cache doesn't sync properly without org.osgi.framework.storage.clean=onFirstInit
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 11:19:45 GMT
Hi Robert,

> On 21 Jun 2015, at 08:30, Robert M. Mather <robert.mather.rmm@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I did a bit more playing around with this and I think I figured out what's
> going on.
>
> I'm guessing most people just use the packaged Felix launcher that comes
> with ACE, so they don't run into this, but I'm using the latest Felix
> framework distribution and having the ACE agent bundle loaded from the
> auto-deploy directory. In my Felix configuration, I had the following line:
> felix.auto.deploy.action=install,start,update,uninstall

Ah yes, that is something we need to document more clearly: the use of other
launchers such as the Felix AutoDeployer. Good to hear you’ve found the issue
and that it is working for you now.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten | Kind regards

Jan Willem Janssen | Software Architect
+31 631 765 814

My world is revolving around INAETICS and Amdatu

Luminis Technologies B.V.
Churchillplein 1
7314 BZ   Apeldoorn
+31 88 586 46 00