ace-users mailing list archives

From "Robert M. Mather" <robert.mather....@gmail.com>
Subject Backing up the provisioning database
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 05:32:31 GMT
We're running the 2.0.1 server-allinone from the binary distribution in
production, and just wondering if there's a way to back up the provisioning
data. Is there a way to trigger an ACE-controlled data export/import, or
does it just come down to copying certain files? Can/should backups be done
while the server is running?

Thanks. So far we're really happy with ACE and just want to keep improving
our use of it as we scale out in production.

Robert