ace-users mailing list archives

From "Robert M. Mather" <robert.mather....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filter a GET request through the rest api
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 17:38:44 GMT
I've been playing and researching more on this.

I see in the rest api documentation here:
http://ace.apache.org/docs/rest-api.html that all the association entities
say "Associations have a left and right hand side. Both can be expressed as
filter conditions."

I see that the entities return from GET /client/work/ID/distribution2target
all have a filter like (&(name=some-distribution-name)) for the
leftEndpoint and similarly for the rightEndpoint, so I tried changing it to
(&(name=*)) but got a 404. Is my syntax off or is this just not the
intended way of using the API?

Thanks,

Robert