ace-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Driessen <thomas.dries...@ds-lab.org>
Subject Re: Setup ACE with Apache Jenkins
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 13:45:13 GMT
Hi Jan,

when I start the client.jar without the script and type lb it displays the
following bundles

    8|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Runtime (0.12.0)
    9|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Shell (0.10.0)
   10|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Command (0.12.0)

Best regards,
Thomas

:

--
M.Sc. Thomas Driessen
Software Methodologies for Distributed Systems

Tel:    +49 821 598-2486
email: thomas.driessen@informatik.uni-augsburg.de