ace-users mailing list archives

From Jan Willem Janssen <janwillem.jans...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: Setup ACE with Apache Jenkins
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 13:34:45 GMT
Hi Thomas,

> On 23 Mar 2015, at 13:49, Thomas Driessen <thomas.driessen.td@gmail.com> wrote:
> […]
> I tried to start the client.jar via a shell command as shown in the video
> but got the following problem:
>
> When invoking the jar with the script "script.gogo" and the parameter
> -Dgosh.args=--nointeractive, I get the error:
> "org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.CommandNotFoundException: Command not found:
> exit"
>
> After that I tried to invoke the jar withour --nointeractive, but then I
> get ever changing errors like NullPointerExceptions/
> ClassDefNotFoundExceptions/Framework is not running messages etc. those
> seem not to be deterministic, as I always get a different error.

What versions of the Gogo bundles are you using? The Gogo runtime bundle has
suffered from a couple of “bad” releases which might be the problem you’re
facing...

--
Met vriendelijke groeten | Kind regards

Jan Willem Janssen | Software Architect
+31 631 765 814

My world is revolving around INAETICS and Amdatu

Luminis Technologies B.V.
Churchillplein 1
7314 BZ   Apeldoorn
+31 88 586 46 00