ace-users mailing list archives

From Jan Willem Janssen <janwillem.jans...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: Setup ACE with Apache Jenkins
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 19:53:12 GMT

> On 23 Mar 2015, at 14:45, Thomas Driessen <thomas.driessen@ds-lab.org> wrote:
>

> when I start the client.jar without the script and type lb it displays the
> following bundles
>
>    8|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Runtime (0.12.0)
>    9|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Shell (0.10.0)
>   10|Active     |    1|Apache Felix Gogo Command (0.12.0)

Ok, that looks sound. Re-reading your original message, the `exit` error message
trigger me: not sure this is a valid command in Gogo shell (unless you’ve created
one yourself). What is the reason to add this command?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten | Kind regards

Jan Willem Janssen | Software Architect
+31 631 765 814

My world is revolving around INAETICS and Amdatu

Luminis Technologies B.V.
Churchillplein 1
7314 BZ   Apeldoorn
+31 88 586 46 00