ace-users mailing list archives

From Frank Langel <fr...@frankjlangel.com>
Subject Including org.apache.ace.agent into felix launcher causes ace agent to fail 8/10 times
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2015 17:24:36 GMT
Hi,

Does the ace agent have a specific dependency/do I need to change the start
level. Here what happens:
* If I include the org.apache.ace.agent.jar 1.0.2 bundle in my launcher.jar
file, 8/10 times the ace agent does not start
* If I add the ace agent later on using the deploy directory, it starts
every time
Are there some properties that need to be set, dependencies that the agent
requires that causes this? How can I include the ace agent in the felix
launcher?

Thanks a lot
Frank