ace-users mailing list archives

From "Vodicka, Eduard" <evodi...@conet.de>
Subject How to rollback a deployment
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2014 13:36:35 GMT
Dear all,

I am familiarizing myself with ACE right now and I stumbled across a problem that I don’t
know how to address. I successfully managed to configure my features and distributions and
deployed them to a bunch of targets.

But what happens, when a Deployment is defective? Maybe one of the bundles does not start
or simply contains a bug that makes it impossible for a user to access his web client. I read
that ACE stores all changes to the deployment configuration like a version control system,
so it should be possible to restore any of the previous versions. But I could not a find a
function that would do that nor any hint in the documentation.

Greetings,
Eduard

---
CONET Solutions GmbH
Eduard Vodicka, Software-Engineer & IT-Consultant

Aidenbachstraße 52, D-81379 München
Tel.: +49 89 548038-62

Internet: http://www.conet.de, mailto: evodicka@conet.de<mailto:evodicka@conet.de>

CONET Solutions GmbH, Theodor-Heuss-Allee 19, 53773 Hennef
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Siegburg (HRB Nr. 9136)
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Anke Höfer (Vorsitzende), Dirk Lieder, Klaus Schlumpberger
Hinweis: Die ACCELSIS Technologies GmbH hat ihre Geschäftsaktivitäten auf die Schwestergesellschaft
CONET Solutions GmbH übertragen.

CONET Solutions GmbH, Theodor-Heuss-Allee 19, 53773 Hennef.
Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Anke Höfer (Vorsitzende/Chair), Dirk Lieder, Klaus Schlumpberger