ace-users mailing list archives

From Bulu <b...@romandie.com>
Subject Remote target configuration with ACE
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 07:39:50 GMT
Dear ACE users

I have a test setup running with a target and (allinone-)server. I'm
using the server GUI to interact with the target.
I have the following questions regarding ACE. :
- when the agent gets installed on a framework which already has running
bundles, is it possible to retrieve the information, which bundles are
installed and update them using ACE? Can I also uninstall bundles which
have not been provisioned through ACE?
- how can I assign a bundle start level to a bundle deployed by ACE?
- how can I choose the initial frameworklevel to which the framework
should start (on next startup)?
- for specific bundles which are provisioned by ACE, is it possible to
define ConfigAdmin properties and update them later? How should I do this?
- with respect to the above - except for the server URL which obviously
is needed on startup, can I configure the agent remotely using the
ConfigAdmin method above (ie. set the identifier, the update interval
etc.) after it was installed?

Thanks in advance
   Philipp