ace-users mailing list archives

From Paul Bakker <paul.bak...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: To what extend can Apache Ace deal with .zip Archives
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 13:05:35 GMT
Hi M.D,

This is possible by implementing a custom resource processor. On the
target's side the resource processor will let you do pretty much everything
you like with a certain resource type.

There is some documentation about this on the website, did you see that
already?
http://ace.apache.org/dev-doc/adding-custom-artifact-types.html

Cheers,

Paul