ace-users mailing list archives

From Guy Davis <guydavis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACE 2.0.1 web UI not showing associations after drag?
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 21:33:19 GMT
Hi Marcel,

Thanks for the quick response.  Sorry about the images I included not
getting through.  After adding more items into the various columns of the
Apache ACE web UI, I now see that a row highlighting approach is being used
to indicate the contains relation.  Makes sense now that I see it with
other items not selected for context.

Ideally, I'd like to reuse this web UI inside our current admin console,
possibly as an iframe.  I'm not sure that customer system admins will want
to  work at the level of artifacts however, which I understand to be the
items offered up by the OBR.  It would be nice to offer them a list of
available features and/or distributions (aka products @ version).  Perhaps
I just need to think more about the packaging levels however.

Regarding embedding ACE (server and target) into each existing JBoss
server, is this possible?  Ideally, I'd like to use the existing JBoss app
server, rather than starting up ACE on it's own port.

Thanks again,
Guy