ace-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Claude.Pi...@miranda.com
Subject Authentication problem when changing the port for ace 2.0.1
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 21:35:57 GMT
Hello again,

I am trying to upgrade to ACE 2.0.1. With 1.0, I would start the server
with this command:

java -Dorg.apache.ace.server.port=8081 -Dorg.osgi.service.http.port=8081
-jar server-allinone.jar

I could then access the web interface on port 8081 and authenticate with
"d" and "f".

With 2.0.1, I can still start with the same command line and the web GUI
is still present on that port, but when I try to login with "d" and "f" I
get an "Invalid username or password!" error.
If I start the server just with:

java -jar server-allinone.jar

I can authenticate just fine on port 8080.

Anybody has an idea of what is going on?

Thanks
Jean-Claude
DISCLAIMER:
Privileged and/or Confidential information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee of this message, you may not
copy, use or deliver this message to anyone. In such event, you
should destroy the message and kindly notify the sender by reply
e-mail. It is understood that opinions or conclusions that do not
relate to the official business of the company are neither given
nor endorsed by the company.
Thank You.