ace-users mailing list archives

From Philipp Buluschek <djb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions on ACE
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 15:37:31 GMT
Thank you all for the quick answers.

I understand that most things I need are somehow possible (cool!).
Unfortunately I will not be able to test your suggestions immediately. I
will report again as soon as I can set up a real server with real
devices to test in more real-world settings than only client/server
locally on my dev machine.

Regards Philipp