ace-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: Deleting a target
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 13:40:13 GMT
What you are seeing is probably an "unregistered target" showing up in the front-end. That
is normal. If a target ever contacted the server, it will send its audit log to the server
and based on that, it shows up by default as an unregistered target. However, you can configure
the front-end not to show them. Take a look at the org.apache.ace.client.repository.cfg which
has this setting:

showunregisteredtargets = true

Greetings, Marcel

On 21 Mar 2014, at 14:28 pm, Damien Martin-Guillerez <damien.martin-guillerez@iqspot.fr>
wrote:

> I tried using the REST API and it hasn’t work either.
>
> — Damien
> On 21 Mar 2014, at 13:48, Damien Martin-Guillerez <damien.martin-guillerez@iqspot.fr>
wrote:

>> Hello,
>>
>> I made a mistake launching a target with a wrong target id, it nows appears in the
list of the target in the ACE server front-end. If I click on the trash button on it, the
target disappear but when I come back, the target reappear.