ace-users mailing list archives

From Bram Pouwelse <b...@pouwelse.com>
Subject Move CollectionCommands to org.apache.ace.gogo ?
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 19:32:24 GMT
Hi,

I've created an Ace client to use from my ci environment, as the client
exits after each script I don't need the web client and jetty for this. But
after removing those I'd loose the "coll" commands the gogo shell.

Is there a reason that the ColllectionCommands is included in
org.apache.ace.rest instead of org.apache.ace.gogo?

I've tried to move the CollectionCommands and didn't see any issues in
that, I've attached the patch in case you think this is a good move.

Thanks!

Bram