ace-users mailing list archives

From Damien Martin-Guillerez <damien.martin-guille...@iqspot.fr>
Subject Re: Deleting a target
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 14:06:45 GMT
It indeed enable to completely hide unregistered target. I have to add the new target’s using
the REST API now. Anyway I had to do approval before so that’s about the same issue.

Thank you for the help
 — Damien

On 21 Mar 2014, at 14:40, Marcel Offermans <marcel.offermans@luminis.eu> wrote:

> What you are seeing is probably an "unregistered target" showing up in the front-end.
That is normal. If a target ever contacted the server, it will send its audit log to the server
and based on that, it shows up by default as an unregistered target. However, you can configure
the front-end not to show them. Take a look at the org.apache.ace.client.repository.cfg which
has this setting:

> showunregisteredtargets = true
>
> Greetings, Marcel
>

> On 21 Mar 2014, at 14:28 pm, Damien Martin-Guillerez <damien.martin-guillerez@iqspot.fr>
wrote:

>> I tried using the REST API and it hasn’t work either.
>>
>> — Damien
>> On 21 Mar 2014, at 13:48, Damien Martin-Guillerez <damien.martin-guillerez@iqspot.fr>
wrote:

>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I made a mistake launching a target with a wrong target id, it nows appears in
the list of the target in the ACE server front-end. If I click on the trash button on it,
the target disappear but when I come back, the target reappear.