ace-users mailing list archives

From Paul Bakker <paul.bak...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: BNDtools integration for ACE
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 12:01:50 GMT
Hi Markus,

The ACE support is a bit outdated and it's removed from the main bndtools
release. The code is still there (
https://github.com/bndtools/bndtools/tree/master/bndtools.ace.plugin)
though. I'm not quite sure what to do with this code yet, but there seems
to be only limited interest in it, so I'm considering to remove it
entirely. We have come a long way with ACE and automated deployments since
the introduction of the plugin, and scripting ACE is now the preferred way.

Cheers,

Paul