ace-users mailing list archives

From Markus Ruettimann <toomy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BNDtools integration for ACE
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 08:32:00 GMT
Hi Marcel,
I think, without that Bndtools integration, there is a gap between the
developement and the production runtime environment. It has been proven to
be a good habit to use the same runtime for developement and production.

Sure - ACE is an intermediate step between the application under
developement and the IDE, but such an integration would be a door opener
since only a view runtimes / app containers support IDE integrations but
would suppot an OBR.

Markus