ace-users mailing list archives

From Sibla Wilfried <Wilfried.Si...@bosch-si.com>
Subject AW: audit log/feedback - stupid question
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 15:24:13 GMT
Hi

Can anyone tell me what's the purpose of the first column in the features, distributions and
target panel of the ACE WebUI?
Sometimes there's an array and sometimes there a plus depicted within that column.
And the icon disappears after several time or some user interaction.

A short feedback would be very helpful.

Thx and Greetings
Wilfried