ace-users mailing list archives

From Sibla Wilfried <Wilfried.Si...@bosch-si.com>
Subject AW: ACE user administration persistency
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 19:05:29 GMT
Hi Jan

No, I did a fresh checkout and ran the run-server-allinone.
I could add a new user and login successfully with this new user.
But after stopping and starting the server again, the user disappeared and could not be used
for login.

I also switched the "clean storage area before launch" check box in the eclipse bnd launch
config.

I already  tried to find a method where the user is saved, but I didn't find anything.

Do I have to configure in the org.apache.ace.configurator.useradmin.task.UpdateUserAdminTask.cfg?
Or in the org.apache.ace.scheduler.cfg?
To sync the users to disc??

Greetings
Wilfried