ace-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: BNDtools integration for ACE
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 18:53:57 GMT
As Paul says, we're still debating how to proceed with this code.

We've integrated ACE into our CI build using scripting. That's working well now, and to get
you started, we've done a presentation at the most recent EclipseCon Europe [1].

However, the point we're still debating is how to integrate ACE into Bndtools to directly
deploy to a local framework (all on one computer). We might end up doing that, because we
are seeing that there are some definite benefits to using exactly the same deployment process
throughout the whole software development cycle (local development, CI, test, QA, staging,
production). We're not there yet though, so this is a good moment to discuss this some more.

Greetings, Marcel

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S_zvgG_MLw