ace-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: audit log/feedback
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 14:55:50 GMT
Hello Wilfried,

On 13 Feb 2014, at 15:40 pm, Sibla Wilfried <Wilfried.Sibla@bosch-si.com> wrote:

> I saw that the target is sending all log events (old and new) again to the server after
each restart.

It should not do that.

> Could this be a bug? Or did I forgot some config parameters?

The agent should talk to the server and figure out what events to send. This happens in FeedbackChannel.synchronizeStore(...)
where a delta between the local and remote range is calculated. So if something goes wrong
there, that is definitely a bug. There is nothing to configure.

Did you try stepping through this method to see if anything goes wrong there?

Greetings, Marcel