ace-users mailing list archives

From Paul Bakker <paul.bak...@luminis.eu>
Subject Re: How to keep ace performance consistent
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 20:38:30 GMT
Hi Bram,

Are you using the web user interface? The problem that you are experiencing
is most probably related to sessions not being cleared. We are running
completely without the UI (we scripted deployments) and that works without
any problems after many deployments.
Besides that, on which version of ACE are you running?

Cheers,

Paul