ace-users mailing list archives

From Marco Westermann <MarWesterm...@gmx.de>
Subject ace setup
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 13:03:25 GMT
Hi,

I think about using ace for automated deployment of my osgi bundles.
First of all let me say that its a great idea to have such a software
platform like ace.

But nevertheless I have some problems in how to setup ace the "proper"
way. At the moment we use nexus and upload our bundles with mvn deploy.
Furthermore we use features to group our bundles. In karaf we use the
features: commands to install the bundles from nexus.

At the moment I think of deploying the bundles to ace obr by jenkins but
I cannot find any information how I would do that. Also I miss
informations in how I would deal with snapshot / relase versions.

What I really would appreciate is a real world example in how to setup
ace with all participating stakeholder:

developer
CI-Server
testserver