ace-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Moquin <fragility...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Minimising ACE's file size
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 04:34:15 GMT
Awesome, that is helpful information and helps point me in the right
direction.  I haven't sold my company on Nexus Pro yet, but my intention
was to do that and use the OBR functionality.  It's interesting that
other's are doing things this way, since it makes me wonder about using
Apache Karaf Cave (which understands the Karaf features.xml) and see if
somehow that would result in simplifying things.. though I don't know a
whole lot about either yet to really have any clue at this point. :)  I'm
glad process is being made in this area, maybe I'll end up being able to
contribute something else instead if this process is being taken care of
already.

Ryan