ace-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Moquin <fragility...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple Ace questions
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 04:28:18 GMT
Thanks for the response Wilfried.  I had read that at some point there
should be a way to switch out the OBR repo that is used by ACE, I didn't
think that was possible as of this point, but it sounds like it is.  You
mean configuration files other than ones meant for the Configuration Admin?
 I heard of autoconf recently and have yet to get a chance to look into how
it works yet. I think ACE being able to use the POM for constructing
features would be a good idea, I think the Karaf features might be a ltttle
better, but at this point, whatever is easier, is probably better to start
with.  I'm hoping to wrapping up some work for a presentation I have to do
so I can delve into one of these things and see where I can help out.  It
would certainly be great to be able to simplify the process of getting
things into ACE and setup.

Let me know if there is anything I can at some point.  Thanks!

Ryan