ace-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Api REST:Distribution2Target
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:56:09 GMT
Hello Ghania,

On Sep 4, 2013, at 5:13 , ghania ferrag <gferrag@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> I’m working
> on new UI to allow our users to send distributions to specific targets.
> I took a
> look at the Client REST Api to figure out how to send a distribution to a
> Target but I did not understand how it works. Actually,I did not find the
> Workspace.cas() method as you mentioned it in a previous post (I downloaded the
> source code yesterday).

If you downloaded the source code for the 1.0.0 release then that method won't yet be in there,
because we created it after that release.

> My question
> is which class or method in this API is used to handle this transfer from the server
> to the target? Any sample code would help.

The Workspace (from trunk) is a good starting point. It is a simple facade on top of the client
API. In general the client API is what you use if you want to create a new UI.

Greetings, Marcel