ace-users mailing list archives

From Sibla Wilfried <Wilfried.Si...@bosch-si.com>
Subject AW: Simple Ace questions
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 09:55:43 GMT

not 100 % correct, but it should help.

Greetings
Wilfried

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Ryan Moquin [mailto:fragility2.0@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. September 2013 06:28
An: users@ace.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Simple Ace questions

Thanks for the response Wilfried.  I had read that at some point there should be a way to
switch out the OBR repo that is used by ACE, I didn't think that was possible as of this point,
but it sounds like it is.  You mean configuration files other than ones meant for the Configuration
Admin?
 I heard of autoconf recently and have yet to get a chance to look into how it works yet.
I think ACE being able to use the POM for constructing features would be a good idea, I think
the Karaf features might be a ltttle better, but at this point, whatever is easier, is probably
better to start with.  I'm hoping to wrapping up some work for a presentation I have to do
so I can delve into one of these things and see where I can help out.  It would certainly
be great to be able to simplify the process of getting things into ACE and setup.

Let me know if there is anything I can at some point.  Thanks!

Ryan