ace-users mailing list archives

From Sibla Wilfried <Wilfried.Si...@bosch-si.com>
Subject AW: Minimising ACE's file size
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 09:20:10 GMT
Hi Ryan,

I used the open source Nexus extended with the nexus-obr-plugin.
It must be clarified, if this combination could be used in a production environment (internally
I will delegate this to some legal staff....).

Implementing a interpreter to derive ACE features from Karaf features would not be a big deal.
Afaik there isn't a implementations available yet.

Danke und Grüße
Wilfried

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Ryan Moquin [mailto:fragility2.0@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. September 2013 06:34
An: users@ace.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Minimising ACE's file size

Awesome, that is helpful information and helps point me in the right direction.  I haven't
sold my company on Nexus Pro yet, but my intention was to do that and use the OBR functionality.
 It's interesting that other's are doing things this way, since it makes me wonder about using
Apache Karaf Cave (which understands the Karaf features.xml) and see if somehow that would
result in simplifying things.. though I don't know a whole lot about either yet to really
have any clue at this point. :)  I'm glad process is being made in this area, maybe I'll end
up being able to contribute something else instead if this process is being taken care of
already.

Ryan