ace-users mailing list archives

From Sibla Wilfried <Wilfried.Si...@bosch-si.com>
Subject AW: Minimising ACE's file size
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 07:30:02 GMT
Hi Ryan

Regarding the aspect of maven plugin: I'm using a shell script with commands like this:
mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.ace -DartifactId=$artifactID -Dversion=$version
	-Dfile=../org.apache.ace.authentication/generated/org.apache.ace.authentication.impl.jar
-Dpackaging=jar
	-DrepositoryId=$repoID -Durl=$repoURL -DgeneratePom=true

These command are generated with another shell script and written into a shell script file.
So I could execute single commands or deploy all artifacts together to my repo (I'm using
Nexus).
Btw.: I'm currently using this Nexus Repo directly as OBR (or even more the maven repo directly)
for ACE. I don't use the ACE OBR.

As artifact ID I'm using the file name of the artifact without the extension.
The repo ID must correspond to the corresponding server ID in your maven settings.xml.
The version is extracted from the corresponding bnd file.

Additionally I created a maven project using the maven-assembly-plugin to assemble my runtime
zips containing all required artifacts and configuration.

With this setup I'm able to integrate the ACE bnd/ANT world with my maven centric dev and
build environment.

I'm possibly able to contribute this setup and my extensions to ACE within the next 2 month.

Greetings
Wilfried

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----